YOU'RE TIRED. YOU'RE FED UP. YOU'VE BEEN POURING FROM AN EMPTY CUP FOR WAY TOO LONG
You’re going through the motions of life and you’re sick of it!
You’re tired of your people pleasing ways. It has left you drained, overworked and under appreciated. You feel like every single family member is pulling on you and you just feel so guilty.
Guilty that you don’t have enough time for them but most of all guilty that you don’t have time for YOU.
You need a real change.
What you really need is to learn how to put you first so you’re no longer pouring from an empty cup.
It’s time for you to start making time for the most important person in your life…. YOU.
After you complete the Say Yes To You e-course:
You’ll realize how important it is to make time for yourself without feeling like you're neglecting your family
You’ll feel more energized because you no longer put your needs on the back burner
You’ll set realistic goals that even you can stick to. You go, girl!
You'll no longer feel like you're being selfish because you decide to put you first
You'll have a sense of clarity about what you want and don't want for your life
You'll have more control of your time and you won't feel like the day is running you
For the longest time, you’ve felt stuck and drained. You know you need to do something but by the time you get home from work, cook dinner, get the kids ready for bed you have no time or energy left for yourself. Its’ time for you to start making small changes because no one, I mean NO ONE is going to come and save you. It’s time for you to make you your first priority.
Students enrolled in the Say Yes To You Course will also receive a complimentary copy of the Daily Goal Planner to help you start to plan your life with intention.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT:
- Click the yellow buy button to purchase
- Once you pay you’ll have instant access to the Say Yes To You e-course
- Set up a free account + log into the course
- Start doing the work!
- 4 Module which consists of 15 mini-lessons
- 4 Workbooks for each module + audio pep talks
- Bonus: Daily Goal Planner + Resources
Here's what you'll learn in the e-course:
- Practice gratitude
- Living life vs. existing in it
- Gaining clarity
- Embracing positive thinking
- Dealing with your negative limited beliefs
- The power of choice
- Are you a procrastinator
- Stop settling
- Pause & Reflect
- Live with intention
- Balancing life with harmony
- Managing your time
- Embracing positive thinking
- Practicing self-love
- Discover your purpose
- Are you growing
BONUS: Additional resources + digital copy of the Daily Goal Planner
This program is for you if:
- You're ready to make an investment in you by saying yes to you first
- You feel like things should be different at this point in your life
- You're tired of just going through the motions of life and you're ready to take action
- You know there has to be more to life than the life you're living
- You've put your needs on the back burner for way too long and it's time to make some positive changes in your life right now
- You're tired of watching everyone else on the internet live their life while you feel stuck in yours
- You're tired of being "busy" but not producing anything
This program is NOT for you if:
- You feel like you got all the answers and you're not open to learning something new
- You're not willing to give yourself a minimum of 30 minutes a day to learn how to make your needs a priority
- You're looking for a "quick fix" and you're not willing to put in the work to change your life
- You're waiting for someone to come and save you from all your problems and you're not wiling to show up for yourself
Imagine if you chose to do nothing. Where will you be this time next year? You would have wasted another 365 days that you could have been truly living. It will cost you new experiences, happiness, and freedom. Don't allow where you are to cause you to become emotionally bankrupt. You have to do something different to get a different result.
Meet Your Teacher!
Hey! I am Siobhan your Clarity Cultivator! I teach women how to get unstuck, gain clarity and be free to live the life they were created to live. Several years ago I was mentally and emotionally stuck and felt like there was more to my life than being a wife, mother and an employee. I deeply desired to know my purpose in life but had no clue where to start.
After I was laid off from my job in 2013, I started my self-discovery journey and got crystal clear about what I wanted for my life and how I wanted to show up in the world. As a result, I've launched BeFree Project that's impacting the lives of women all over the world. I've authored my book, the Free Your Mind Journal and recently launched my online shop. Girl Be Free just to name a few of my accomplishments.
I've been able to make huge strides in my personal life and business because I've committed to doing the inner work and mastering my thoughts so I can change the trajectory of my life.
When does the Say Yes To You e-course start and finish?
The course starts once you purchase the program and log in. This is a self-paced e-course so don’t feel pressured to do everything at once. However, be intentional about completing the lessons and applying what you learn. You'll get out of it, what you put in.
How long do I have access to the course?
You'll have lifetime access.
Will I have homework?
Yes, I’ve included worksheets, notes, checklist, exercises to complement each lesson.
What is the format of the e-course?
This e-course is online that includes text, audio, and worksheets.
Who is this course specifically for?
This course is specifically for you if you feel stuck and you’re consumed by negative thoughts. It’s designed to be the starting point to help to begin to shift your way of thinking and change the direction of your life so you can be free.
Will this course really help me change my negative mindset?
This course will provide you with the information you need to start making you a priority. You're responsible for doing the work and applying what you learn. The people that are most successful are the ones that approach the course with an open mind and will put in the work.
If you have any other questions feel free to email me at email@example.com.