ARE YOU GUILTY OF PUTTING OTHERS' NEEDS BEFORE YOUR OWN?
If you’re wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend then I bet the answer is yes.
When you’re constantly saying yes to others that means you’re saying no to yourself which is causing you to feel stuck and frustrated with your life.
During this session we’ll chat about how I started saying yes to myself, mistakes and lessons learned along the way that has helped me create healthy relationships and live life own my terms.
I'll lead the discussion but I encourage you to share what's on your heart because I believe we all have something special to offer that can help someone else on their journey.
The Say Yes To You Intimate Sessions is a small group of like-minded women who yearn to be around positive energy while having open and honest conversations on how to start saying yes to themselves without feeling guilty.
WHAT WE'LL COVER:
- Procrastination + Consistency
- Setting boundaries - learn how to say no without feeling guilty
- Time - how to get the most out of your time when you feel stretched too thin
- Comfort zone - pushing past your fears and getting out of your own way
The 60-minute intimate sessions are live video chats where you’ll have the opportunity to hop on the call and ask your questions and share feedback. After the session, you’ll receive a Say Yes To You Workbook and a PDF with resources that will help you move forward.
AFTER THE SESSION...
- You'll learn how to say yes to yourself without feeling guilty
- You'll know how to make the most out of your time and organize your day even with your busy schedule
In order to get your questions answered and provide an intimate experience the sessions are limited to 9 women.This gives you an opportunity to connect with others who are on a similar journey and start to build relationships with one another.
New Sessions Coming January 2017